Thursday, April 1, 2010

Blog Post Assignment 10


Well In some ways I have to agree with Dan Brown and Morgan Bayda and others I disagree. In today's education things are different at each and every university. You have some professors who may give you that 110% every class session and others who may let the things in there life effect there day and most importantly my education. As a future educator the most important goal is to not only teach but inspire them to always reach and go after there goals in life. I agree that education is still stuck in the past years and it needs improvement. I am also so tired of sitting in these 3 hour lectures to be absolutely bored and to see a teacher look lost. The most frustrating part each semester is buying these expensive books that we never ever ever ever use. Especially when teachers say it's a requirement to purchase the book. I think some educators have there own way of teaching and once they establish it, they never really go back and change there style of teaching.
Many people I have spoken too feel like going to class everyday and passing tests only prepares you a little bit. Most people learn better when working on the job. But as students we often criticize teachers but could we actually do a better job? I think Dan Brown was a good thing for him because he felt as if he wasn't receiving the proper education he needed. School isn't for everyone each person should find something that there passionate about and follow it.

No comments:

Post a Comment