Sunday, April 18, 2010

April 11 th Blog assignment


I think its important for teachers to let there kids post there work. Because it gives kids some positive exposure to the internet. I think the PS 22 was a great if not the best thing I have seen kids do in awhile. Those kids each and everyone was singing there hearts out to such a positive song. You can tell that the teacher really got the kids to listen and believe in what she was teaching them. The PS 22 is a great example for kids to use to post work, another would be using blogs to let kids have there freedom to express themselves. I think it will improve kids reading and writing abilities. I really enjoy using audacity because you can do various things with it. I think its important to not be a zax I would love for teachers to get out there comfort zone and just like students try learning something new. I think if you can break those bad habits or routines it can be beneficial. As a future educator I think its important to take what we learn in this class and apply it because you can help build these kids dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment