Friday, April 30, 2010

FINAL POST

1. To completely honest if you didn't learn or enjoy one thing in this class then you need to wake up. This class has taught me to go the extra mile dig deep be more creative. I enjoyed doing the podcast I absolutely love audacity now. I enjoyed the networking I was able to come across a great PLN site. I think blogging is a very resourceful tool to use either in your classroom or at home. I think I will continue to blog because it gives me that outlet to go out and express my true feelings. At first it was difficult to understand this class because things change frequently but I really enjoyed it Dr. Strange your a very funny and enthusiastic professor great job.
This class has really took me and put me in different situations I wasn't ready for but with time it made it all worth it because I enjoyed what I was doing and to actually see the work I was able to present was nice. Google is the absolute best it has everything you can possibly think of right there for you. I will continue to use Google docs as a work station because of its convenience. Of course I enjoyed making videos and putting them on youtube. I'm sure I will add more videos pretty soon.

2. I cannot possibly think of anything else that you haven't taught me already to actually want to learn but if I do I know who to contact.

3.No I can't really say that I hate learning anything because each thing we learned will only make us better teachers.

4. This class was exciting because the class made everything so much fun, Dr. Strange very down to earth and good person, Ms. Averitt was such a sweet woman. My classmates were awesome I enjoyed them.

5.This was very challenging because you always had to keep pace. This class keeps you busy always something due or something coming up.

6. Bored???? There was no time to ever be bored.

7.I wouldn't change anything keep making us students even more technologically literate.

8.Yes I'm technology literate. rate myself as being GOOD.

9.Never forget what I learned and continue to take advantage of the different technological opportunities I am given.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comments. Maybe I ought to try out for Saturday Night Live! But then maybe not. I don't think I can successfully compete with Tina Faye as Sarah Palin!

    ReplyDelete