Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Comments for teachers week 7,8,9

In my comments for teachers I came across Ms. Shelly Terrell. I think she is a wonderful teacher who cares deeply about her kids. When reading her blog she stated that having a mustard seed of faith could move mountains. I totally agree with her if you can get a person to believe in what they are doing and has that support system anything is possible. She has a winning attitude and is there to help support her students.
She also gives teacher good sites to visit that are very helpful. Like myself I joined twitter and thought it was a complete waste of time. But she mention that she uses it to chat with other educators. She has some great videos and pictures on her page to view. I came across toondo which lets you create cartoons and I think it was a pretty cool idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment