Thursday, April 29, 2010

P L N Post Part 2



Well since the last time I spoke with you on the development of my personal learning network. I recently joined twitter and began following other physical education teachers using pe central. I also like using face book also joined the pe central group, where I can connect with others about different ideas that I can implement in my classroom in the future. Mr. Mark Manross is the creator a tremendous man who responds to your questions or needs about physical education. It was surprising to me at first because many people do not take physical education teachers very serious when it comes to teaching. But in today's society with the increase of childhood obesity. The need for good and inspirational teachers are needed.
With my personal learning network it gives me the opportunity to interact with other teachers about whats going on at there schools. They are able to assist me and give me different ideas to help keep my kids active and entertained while exercising. This is truly just the beginning to not even be out of college and able to interact with such great people right now in your field is great. My personal learning network is just beginning right now hopefully with time I can increase my knowledge and build my name up as a tremendous physical education teacher. I would personally like thank EDM 310 for introducing me to a personal learning network.

No comments:

Post a Comment