Wednesday, April 28, 2010

BLog post April 25

Seventh Grader PLE Presentation.

Its amazing how for one this seventh grader already has a PLE but also her speaking ability in her video. She does a great job describing for us her PLE she was very well organized and actually knew her material. Everything was neat you can tell she put hard work into it and actually took advantage of all the tools. I think its a great thing to not only show kids these new tools but also let them create and become familiar. I have to say her PLE is way better than mine, I should of skyped her for some tips on ways to improve. Link to video click here

Two questions that can change your life by Daniel Pink

Wow in those two minutes alone it leaves you really thinking hard on how to really describe our true feelings or how you should express yourself. Mr. Pink had two very important thought provoking questions. The first question was "What is your sentence"? It gave some incredible examples of sentences said my different famous people. Right now I cannot think of one that I really agree but it would involve changing at least one child's life. The second question was, " Was I better today than I was yesterday"? Great question that I think each person should be able to ask themselves every night. Because each day you wake up and start your day you should want to do better to become more successful.

Two questions that can change your life from Daniel Pink on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment