Sunday, April 18, 2010

Blog Post 13

I have learned in this class to be creative and accept change. During my time here in edm 310 I have learned to be more creative to step outside the box from the normal things that come easy to me to being able to use my brain and come up with some creative things. They have been times where I wanted to do something easy and be done. But now I know to step outside the box and take the time out to create something nice that I can be proud of. I think change is something each teacher should come to agreement with because the world isn't the same. Technology and the way the world is operated is different. Kids need new structure to be able to become successful, in this class everyone is able to become familiar with other forms of technology and personally it has made me better person. I think I will stick to blogging as a way of expressing myself. Use audacity of many projects. This class keeps you busy but is very beneficial. My question to you are you ready to be creative and willing to accept change.

3 comments:

  1. I know that I have learned to be creative and accept change as well. I am willing to accept change. I think that I have through this class. Dr. Strange has helped me to understand the new programs and technologies much better than I ever have before. Great thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jerome,
    I agree. There is a lot to this class, but I have learned a lot in the process. I will also continue to blog, and will introduce it to my students as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "[There] have been times where I wanted to do something easy and be done. But now I know to step outside the box and take the time out to create something nice that I can be proud of."

    Wonderful. That is what is supposed to happen i this class.

    ReplyDelete